Saturday, August 21, 2010

First week back to work!

This was my first week back to work. It was pretty interesting. Trying to get caught up with everything has been a challenge. I did get some things done, which was nice. All the interns and extra help has left, so come Monday I will be back on my own. Monday is also when school starts! YEAH! It will be a great year, and I am I ready for what is to come. Going to be a crazy day, but it will work. Wish us all luck!

This week with Mrs. J was great! It was a good week to come back and allowed us to get the schedule down before school starts. Here is to the new year and the new week. Below are some pictures of Mr. Kolby. He is becoming a chunk!

We did start feeding him at 9:00pm and putting him to bed. We just started this, this week. We were a little afraid that it wouldn't work and in the beginning it was kinda of iffy, but we stuck to it, and it has become a new routine in our schedule! It is great. Kolby has gotten use to it, and goes to bed now. YEAH! Now just to keep the schedule going...

The little monkey. He didn't stay in this outfit for long. There was a MAJOR blowout! Daddy got to handle that issue this time.
WHOOP! Class of '32

Gigem!

He was suppose to be helping me cook. Didn't take long and he was out!


Yes, he is asleep. He crashed and burnned right there.

Nanna Mae and Kolby


Mr. Joey and me. He tried to steal me! ;)


Mrs. Patricia and Aunt Lea


Aunt Lea and Nanna Mae. Mommy needs to hurry up and learn to make dumplings!
Thanks for letting us come visit Aunt Lea! Love you bunches.

My big sister and I. She is great!

No comments:

Post a Comment