Baby Petty 2010
BJ and Tricia's little boy is here...now blogging about our journey.
Followers
Blog Archive
▼
2011
(6)
▼
March
(6)
Crawling...
Uh Oh...
March...Rodeo Time!
Working on sitting up...
The giggles...
December...
►
2010
(35)
►
December
(1)
►
October
(3)
►
September
(2)
►
August
(3)
►
July
(8)
►
June
(5)
►
May
(2)
►
April
(2)
►
March
(3)
►
February
(3)
►
January
(3)
►
2009
(1)
►
November
(1)
About Me
BJ and Tricia Petty
View my complete profile
Monday, March 28, 2011
March...Rodeo Time!
Helping mommy vaccum.
Crashed!
Feet!
Playing with Pops.
I like to get my feet out and kick the humidifier.
Class of '32!
At the Rabbit Donor Party.
Blueberry pancakes are great!
Mr. B! At a wedding...
Meme and Mr. B.
Pops and the grand-boys.
Mr. B.
Bed head?
Rodeo Houston...
The girls did not like him!
Riding a pony!
Miss R!
Miss S!
Mr. B
Worms??
Moooo
Chickens
Rabbits
The only thing Mr. B could really do was a game. I think Aunt Sarah and I got more excited that he won than he did!
Aww a duckie!
Crawling!
Superman!
Pulling up
Comfy pillow on his lovey
Bo...they are friends...
Yes mom I can stand up in my crib!
Such good friends that Bo shares his food..not a good thing!
Swinging!
YEAH!!!
No comments:
Post a Comment
Newer Post
Older Post
Home
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment