Mommy and Daddy have been really excited the last couple of nights. I have been sleeping 8 hours at night! I know I am only 4 weeks old and I am really spoiling them. I eat around 10pm and then daddy gets me ready for bed and I dont get up till around 7am. Mommy was really excited the first night. The second night was even more exciting. Hopefully I will keep this up. We shall see.
Spiderman!
I got to snuggle up with Pawpaw today while mommy and mawmaw worked on the computer. I think I like this place better than on the couch by myself!
Nanna B. came and saw me this week. She stopped by on Tuesday before going to see Colby. Yes, she has two - Kolby and Colby! I am really good at sleeping.
Wide awake, before I snuggle in the right place and go to sleep!
Hi Nanna!
Nanna B. holding her great-grandson!
This is what happens when Uncle BJ gives his nephew a blue sucker...his daddy was soooo excited.


No comments:
Post a Comment